WHAT EXPERIENCE ARE THE CAMPS LOOKING FOR?They want people with experience in some of these areas/ skills:
- At least 1 full year or equivalent experience facilitation on low/high ropes course or zip lines.
- Knowledge in facilitating challenge course low/high elements, basic equipment, knot craft, basic climbing skills, proficiency in belay techniques, and safety and spotting techniques.
✓ Ideally applicants should have Challenge Course/Ropes Course Training Level 1, ATTC Certification (Association for Challenge Course Technology) or equivalent certification in your home country
- Must have advanced personal climbing experience climbing indoors and/or outdoors.
- Demonstrates basic climbing movement skills and can climb, indoors and/or outdoors, demonstrating calm, confidence, and good position without falls.
✓ Familiar with both top rope and lead climbing.
✓ Knowledgeable of proper care, use, and inspection of climbing equipment and can demonstrate proficient belay technique.
STAFF ARE EXPECTED TO BEAmongst other things:
- Able to deal with all levels of ability in a kind and patient way
- Confident in dealing with children - from groups of 2-10
- Able to make the whole experience fun and engaging for all
- Able to provide and ensure a safe environment for the kids to learn in